Friday, October 21, 2011

Restaurant Fridays - Wagamama (Boston)

Welcome to Restaurant Fridays - My weekly review of gluten free dining options in Boston, Worcester and their surrounding areas


Wagamama


I recently went out for a nicer lunch in celebration of my co-worker's upcoming wedding. We chose Wagamama in Faneuil Hall Marketplace because of its gluten free options. Their menu automatically has the gluten free options listed on it with a little red symbol.


I chose the Yasai Itame, which is tofu, vegetables and rice noodles in a coconut based soup. This is one of my favorite menu options at this place. The coconut is sweet and indulgent yet healthy. I love the hint of lime and the crunchy bean sprouts. You can also get a bunch of freshly made juices which are incredible and Popsicle for desert! (At least during summer)



If you're ever in the Boston area and looking for a fairly quick, mostly healthy, tasty gluten free lunch - give Wagamama a try. They have restaurants  in Prudential, Harvard Square and Faneuil Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment