Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Gluten Free Boston is Moving!

So, where have I been and what's in store for this blog? Over the last few weeks, my fiancee and I have been negotiating our living situation and finally came to the agreement to move. I've also started teaching a night course at a local college and it has monopolized quite a bit of my time, (in a good way). It's with great sadness that I announce that we'll be moving to Worcester at the end of November. What does that mean for this blog?

Only a little bit. I will still be working in Boston and will have a considerable amount of time of the train to and from work to potentially write more reviews and articles. Since I'll be living in Worcester, you're going to start seeing more information posted about Worcester along with the Boston posts! I've been in Boston for over seven years and am not calling it quits yet!

So, without further ado, I think I owe you all some articles!

Coming Soon...

Review of Annie's Gluten Free Products & Giveaway!

Restaurant Fridays Review - The Melting Pot

Restaurant Fridays Review - Wagamama

No comments:

Post a Comment