Monday, October 18, 2010

I heart Udi's Gluten Free Products!

Ok, so outside my intro... this is the first thing I have to say about being GF. I do not work for Udis, know anyone who works for Udis, (although I wish I did), nor is anyone paying me to do this. I simply love their bread/ bread products. If you have to go GF and you still want to eat bread go out and find these products. The sandwich bread and the whole grain bread taste like 'real' bread. I was jumping around in my kitchen, like a person who just won the lottery, the first time I tried this bread. It's spongey, light and doesn't crumble unless you're brilliant and accidentally put an ice pack on it (read: don't do this). All you have to do is pop it out of your freezer, wrap it in a paper towel and nuke it for 20-30 seconds for two slices. You can toast it if you want, but you don't have to. Amazing. Also, if you're like me and you packed on 15 pounds after going GF... you'll be glad to know there's only 140 calories for two slices and very little fat.

Other products they have are:


Plain bagels (yum... better than 'real' bagels in my book).

cinnamon buns (delicious... but not advisable if you're on a diet diet...)

Lemon Streusal (haven't tried it yet)

Pizza crusts (awesome and not full of fat)

So, check out their website. It even has a dollar off coupon!




Picture is from Udi's website.
Udi's Website
 



No comments:

Post a Comment