Monday, October 18, 2010

Boston's Fort Point - My favorite Gluten Free lunch spot

Yum, it is lunch time and I have just returned from my favorite cafe. I've been getting my lunch at Channel Cafe on Summer Street in Boston for as long as I've been Gluten Free. There are a couple of other places I've tried, but none of them hold a candle to Channel. I always get one of two things:

Naked burrito (no cheese):
This is quite possibly one of my favorite things to eat. You get seasoned rice, beans, fresh salsa with avocado and a fist full of salad. Oh and don't forget the jalapenos! You can get cheese if you like, but I prefer to abstain. I've been trying in vain... to down size my dairy intake...

Veggie Burger (no bun no chips):
Again, one of my favorite things to eat. It's not your average veggie burger! It's made of chick peas and spices and other delicious things I can't seem to figure out. If you like Indian Food you will love this veggie burger. It comes with a yogurt sauce which I can't resist and the fistful of salad. Excellent.

There are other things on their menu that are GF or could be made GF so don't be afraid to ask. I just love my go-to dishes so much I haven't strayed in awhile...


They also do dinner on Thursday and Fridays! if you're in the area, they are a must try for fresh, tasty gluten free food.

Channel Cafe Boston

No comments:

Post a Comment