Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Stay Tuned - More Gluten Free Shenanigans Coming Soon!

Like I mentioned in my last post, I have a huge back log for you. Upcoming articles include:

1) Bar Harbor, Maine - My Mexican Food Heaven
2) North Conway, New Hampshire - BBQ, Pizza and Mexican Oh My!
3) Northbridge House of Pizza - A Hidden Gluten Free Gem
4) Gluten Free Beer
5) My Thanksgiving is Even Better Gluten Free

Not necessarily in that order. ;o)

Also, I'll be attending Autodesk University in Las Vegas at the end of November and stopping up in Oakland, CA "On my way home". This adventure will take me on six different flights, a three day conference at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and a weekend with my friends and their "new" baby. We'll see how this goes. Let's just say I'm packing a tub of reduced fat Jif, which I'm 99% sure is gluten free and a bag of Udi's for good measure. I sure hope the TSA doesn't count peanut butter as a liquid. Ha.

1 comment: