Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Gluten Free Cooking Class @ Formaggio Kitchen

Have you ever wanted to know how to make those delicious pre-gluten free comfort foods like gnocchi or chicken pot pie? I do! If you are in the Boston area on Sunday March 4th, you should check out this great event being held at Formaggio Kitchen's Annex in Cambridge. 

I used to live around the corner from the Formaggio when I was in the South End. This was one of my favorite places to wander into for a last minute dinner and also the place where I found the epic Salsa Divino from Desert Pepper. If I didn't already have somewhere to be that day, I would most certainly be attending this class.

For more details on the event and to sign up, check out the event's website. Class admission is listed as $45/ person and comes with lessons as well as great recipes and plenty of tasting. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, if you missed March 4th? I want to learn but I couldn't make it yesterday.

    ReplyDelete